JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT PEDN
ABOUT THE PRIVATE EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (PEDN)
The Private Education Development Network (PEDN) is a registered Ugandan non-profit organization with a vision of creating a Ugandan society that is enterprising and productive. The organization was founded in 2004 and empowers in and out of school youth between the ages of 10-35 across 28 districts of Uganda through innovative and demand led entrepreneurial interventions that enable them transform their livelihoods and communities. PEDN has reached out to over 500 schools, 800 teachers and 500,000 Primary and secondary young people in North, East, and Central Uganda since its inception.
The Private Education Development Network (PEDN) seeks to recruit a competent and qualified persons with a high level of integrity, dedication and commitment to cover the available positions below:-
- Project Coordinators (3)
- Project Officer (1)
- Project Assistants – (4) (Mubende, Gulu, Masindi, Mbale)
- Resource Persons (24)- ( Arua, Mbale, Mubende, Gulu, Masindi, Kabale, Soroti, Kitgum,Dokolo, Lira, Kampala, Mukono)
For further details on the terms of reference and application procedures, please visit our website www.pedn.org and submit applications based on the instructions provided.
Send in your CVs and Application letters addressed to the Executive Director by 17th January, 2019 by 5:30pm. For more guidance please call +256 +256 393 291 750
Please note that only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
- The Executive Director
- Private Education Development Network (PEDN)
- Plot 1618, Bukoto – Kisaasi Road
- P.O Box 5099, Kampala – Uganda
Please click on the job adverts below to download the job details
PROJECT COORDINATOR POSITIONS
- Project Coordinator- Aflateen PLUS
- Project Coordinator- Kupaa
- Project Coordinator- Pathways to Whole School Development project
PROJECT OFFICER POSITION
PROJECT ASSISTANT POSITION
RESOURCE PERSON POSITION
- Resource persons- Kupaa
- Resource Persons- Future First
- Resource Persons- Pathways to Whole School Development project
DESIGNING OF CHILD PROTECTION EMERGENCY POCKET HANDBOOK (RE-ADVERTISED)
- Adverts for Consultancy for emergency CP hand books FINAL
- RFP Developing and Designing CP Emergency Pocket Hand Books_ revised
NOTE:- While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.