ABOUT THE PRIVATE EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT NETWORK (PEDN)
The Private Education Development Network (PEDN) is a registered Ugandan non-profit organization with a vision of creating a Ugandan society that is enterprising and productive. The organization was founded in 2004 and empowers in and out of school youth between the ages of 10-35 across 28 districts of Uganda through innovative and demand led entrepreneurial interventions that enable them transform their livelihoods and communities.
PEDN is currently implementing the Empowerment for Girls’ Education (EGE) project across 26 districts in 132 affordable private schools. The EGE project is funded by DFID/UKAid and implemented under a consortium led by Opportunity International. The EGE project envisions marginalized girls of Uganda being able to complete a full cycle of education, supported through economic empowerment initiatives, life-skills training and the efficient use of financial services.
Following the The New Vision prequalification advert that appeared on Tuesday 23rd October,2018; the organization conducted a pre-qualification exercise using the organization procurement policies and procedures. A list of pre-qualified service providers has been selected as below:-
NOTICE TO SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT SUBMITTED THEIR BID DOCUMENTS (Kindly click on each of the notices for the results)
- Notice for bids – Printing services
- Notice for bids – Asset Valuation services
- Notice for bids- Consultancy services
- Notice for bids- garbage collection
- Notice for bids – Furniture
- Notice for bids- Supply of Seeds and Pesticides
- Notice for bids – Internet services
- Notice for bids – Legal services
- Notice for bids – Provision of Financial Audit Services
- Notice for bids – Provision of Radio Services
- Notice for bids – Supply of Printed T-Shirts
- Notice for bids – Supply of Stationery
- Notice for bids – Tyres
- Notice for bids – Website Development services
- Notice for bids- provision of hotel services
- Notice for bids- IT Equipment and Computers
NOTE:- PEDN will be re-advertising for goods or services with less than 5 service providers. The advert is open to all organizations that did not go through the pre-qualification process.
NB: FOR ANY QUESTION PLEASE CALL US ON +256 393-291750